Have you ever heard of the European Network of Youth Cancer Survivors and wondered what it is?
In our webinar, you will learn what the European Network of and for young people with and after Cancer is and what this unique European project called “EU-CAYAS-NET” is all about.
We will show you what networking opportunities are available and what resources and information the platform offers you and the German-speaking community. All this and much more in an exciting Zoom session with Hannah Gsell & Anna Zettl from Austria, Nicola Unterecker from Germany, Anouk Schroeder & Lisa Goerens from Luxembourg, and Zuzana Tomasikova from Switzerland.
What can you expect?
- Information about the topics and possibilities of the beat cancer platform;
- Information about the possibilities of Discord as well as “start-up help” to use the exchange platform in the best possible way, with or without English knowledge (!);
- Get to know new youth cancer survivors from the German-speaking part of Europe;
- Exchange information with others and/or listen to others;
- Find out where and how you can join in and how you can exchange information throughout Europe in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our webinar and hope for a lively exchange on the platform or at the planned events.
WHEN: 20 October 2023, 18:30 – 19:45
You will receive all details on how to participate in the webinar by email after completing your registration.