How do I find a job that is suitable for me after my disease? What career opportunities do I have despite the disease? What kind of support do I need with regard to my professional training?
These and other questions will be addressed in a focus group – consisting of all those who have had cancer in their childhood or youth and who want to share their own experiences, concerns and opinions. From the survivor’s point of view, needs and gaps in care should be clarified and based on this, support should be improved on a continuous basis.
If you speak German, we are really looking forward to your participation and involvement. Please also tell your German speaking friends and acquaintances – we’d love to get in touch with many of you!
- You should be able to understand and speak German
- Oncological disease in childhood, adolescence or young adulthood (age 0-39)
- Diagnosis more than 2 years ago
- Current age of at least 18 years
- Participation in an educational and career support programme (e.g. Jugend und Zukunft, BBRZ, Jugend am Werk, etc.)
When? 05 July 2023, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where? University Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine General Hospital Vienna/Medical University of Vienna, Währinger Gürtel 18-20, 1090 Vienna
Link to registration: https://kerstinkrottendorfer.typeform.com/to/xGK4Na03
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01 / 40 400 72770
Thank you very much for your interest!